Vantage is seeking to hire a Project Specialist with exceptional communication and organizational skills, strong business knowledge, a desire to problem solve and an ability to work diligently, both independently and as part of a team. Working closely with the 10-person Enterprise Learning (EL) Practice, this Project Specialist will support projects both internally and for clients who are located around the world. This person should be curious and eager to learn the nuances of the subjects in which we create and deliver learning programs - including negotiation, influence, and leadership.
He/she should be enthusiastic about learning and working hard to produce top quality work (which may include putting in long hours at times or working outside of traditional work hours to accommodate clients in other time zones across the globe).
An integral member of the EL Team, the Project Specialist will have responsibilities with all aspects of the practice and will be involved in a variety of activities associated with the firm’s customized training programs for its clients. He/she will work closely with and report to a Senior Consultant in the EL Practice. The Project Specialist will also work with sales and marketing professionals as well as Content Consultants. Our ideal candidate is an outstanding team player, highly organized, able to work independently and can think both tactically and strategically about client challenges. He/she will be self-disciplined, self-motivated and eager to learn about negotiation, influence, leadership and the complexities of relationships across corporations.
Highlights of the Project Specialist’s role will be:
- Providing a wide range of support to the EL Practice including conducting research, taking notes, creating presentation material, analyzing data, writing EL Practice material and proofreading documents
- Project managing distinct projects (both internally and with clients) including creating project plans, scheduling core team meetings, anticipating the schedule of document reviews, driving projects to completion, and meeting all deadlines
- Conducting industry research associated with potential and newly engaged clients
- Supporting sales and marketing efforts. Contributing to EL Practice discussions about marketing materials and strategies for service offerings, including the integration of social media and the understanding of trends in corporate learning and development
- Drafting core client material including case studies/exercises, presentation decks, training manuals, etc.
- Supporting research projects by helping with survey design and distribution, participation tracking, data management, data analysis, and report writing
- Moving projects and tasks forward – which often requires working with a fair amount of ambiguity
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Work experience with a demonstrated interest in business and corporate learning and development
- Curiosity -- to learn our intellectual property, service offerings, and the corporate learning and development space
- Exceptionally detail oriented – cares about getting it right!
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and writing. Effectively conveys details in a clear and efficient manner that is easily understood
- “Problem solving mindset” – is continuously trying to understand underlying causes of challenges and how to make improvements to both substance and process
- Strong analytical, organizational, research and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated approach to learning and mastering skills
- Initiative to actively work on EL projects and to help others with their assignments
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor and presence
- Solid judgment to distinguish between circumstances requiring the execution of directions versus adding independent analysis
- Hard working – is committed to timeliness and reliability
- Quantitative ability preferred
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
Competitive base salary, excellent benefits and bonus package offered. Applicants must be legally eligible to work indefinitely in the United States. Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: HR_Recruiting@VantagePartners.com. Please reference JOB: EL Project Specialist.